Every organization has a culture and depending on its strength, it can have a significant influence on the attitude and behavior of organization. Organizational culture create a common understanding among members about what is appropriate and fundamentally, meaningful behavior. It has seven primary characteristics. They are:
1. Innovation and risk taking: It indicates the extent to which employees are encouraged to be innovative and risk taking.
2. Attention to details: it indicates the extent to which employees are expected to exhibit precision analysis and attention to details.
3. Outcome orientation: It indicates the extent to which focuses on result rather than on the techniques and processes used to achieve these results.
4. People orientation: It indicates the extent to which management decision take into consideration the effects of results on people within organization.
5. Team orientation: It indicates the extent to which work activities are organized around teams rather than individuals.
6. Aggressiveness: It indicates the extent to which people are aggressive and competitive rather than easy going.
7. Stabilities: It indicates the extent to which organizational activities emphasis maintaining the status in contrast to growth.
1. It has a boundary defining role. It creates a distinction between one organization and others.
2. It conveys sense of identity for organization members.
3. It facilitates the generation of commitment to something larger than individual self interest.
4. It enhances social system stability and it is glue that helps hold the operation together by providing appropriate standards for what employees should say and do.
5. It serves as a sense making and control mechanism that guides and shapes the attitude and behavior of employees.
Average acceleration is the object's change in speed for a specific given time period. ...
When an object falls into the ground due to planet's own gravitational force is known a...